What are your plans for this Halloween? Are you looking for something that can make your Halloween fun? How about the game of “Halloween would you rather questions?”
My family is always ready for games. So no matter what kind of game it is, you will always find them up and ready! And what better occasion than Halloween to play a fun game with your friends and family?
Halloween is all about silly and spooky stories and characters. And it is the perfect holiday to have a fun time celebrating with your near and dear ones.
Do you know what I like the most about would you rather game?
It is so simple that even kids can have a great time playing it. You can play it anywhere – be it in your home, in your kids’ school, or at the community party on Halloween. And if you are too serious with this game, you can even print off the questions and put them on the party tables for people to take part in this fun game while savoring some yummy snacks.
Halloween Would You Rather Questions
I have come up with a list of some of the silliest Halloween would you rather questions – perfect for kids as well as adults. So, let the fun begin!
Halloween Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Ask these would you rather questions to your kids and see how they light up and giggle while giving answers to them!
- Eat a lot of Halloween candy and then throw it up all night or skip Halloween altogether?
- Watch horror movies or read horror story books?
- Go camping with your friends by a haunted lake for an entire week or go camping with your family in a cornfield for a weekend?
- Spend the whole night with a snake (non-venomous, of course) in your room or eat a spider (non-poisonous)?
- Go to a cemetery with your friends or go on a spooky hayride alone?
- Visit a house that has been haunted for years with your friends or watch a horror movie alone at night?
- Go on a scavenger hunt that is Halloween-themed in your neighborhood or carve a jack-o-lantern with your family?
- Go in front of your school and sing the Adams Family theme song or go in front of your school and do the Monster Mash when there is everyone present?
- Gather more knowledge about the history of Halloween or know more about the Day of the Dead?
- Wear skeleton pajamas throughout the week in your home or go to your school wearing a pumpkin costume the entire week?
- Get candies that are all of the varieties, or get only your favorite kind of candy on the day of trick or treat?
- Go trick or treating in your neighborhood with your siblings or go to a party wearing your favorite costume alone?
- Do something to scare your best friend or do something to scare your mom?
- Eat only potato chips for the entire week or eat only Halloween candy for the entire week?
- Listen to some ghost stories on a podcast or watch a ghost movie with your friends?
- Stay up the whole night or be friends with a furry spider?
- Wear a costume like a devil or wear a costume like an angel?
- Wear a funny costume that can make people laugh or wear a scary costume that can scare people?
- Never go out of your house on Thanksgiving again or never go out of your house on Halloween again?
- Be followed by a zombie or be followed by a mummy?
- Eat candy corn for an entire week or eat candy apple for an entire week?
- Be friends with a vampire or be friends with a werewolf?
- Not involve in the planning of the Halloween in your school at all but attend the party or take care of all the arrangements and involve in the planning of Halloween party in your school?
- Help in the baking process of Halloween cookies for teachers, police officers, and nurses or help deliver the cookies to them?
- Go to a Halloween party wearing a costume that is comfy but nothing outstanding, or go to a Halloween party wearing a costume that is uncomfortable but amazing and wins the “best costume” award?
- Get a small toy as a gift while you trick and treat, or get a healthy treat while you trick and treat?
- Go to school wearing a skull headband for an entire week or go to school wearing the costume of a scarecrow for a day?
- Dress yourself up as a character from the Harry Potter movie or dress yourself up as a Wizard of Oz character?
- Play the lead character in a scary movie or write the script for a scary movie?
- Work at a house that has been haunted for years or visit a house that has been haunted for years?
- Dress yourself up as something silly or dress yourself up as something scary?
- Never celebrate Halloween or celebrate Halloween every day?
- Hand out candy or go trick or treating?
- Gather all the Halloween candies in a bucket or collect all the Halloween candies in a pillowcase?
- Have a monster under your bed or have a ghost in your closet?
- Bob for apples with your friends or carve a pumpkin with your friends?
- Go to a graveyard at midnight and run through it or walk through a house that is haunted?
- Talk with a werewolf or talk with a vampire?
- Go trick or treating with your friends or go trick or treating with your family?
- Act in a horror film or watch a horror film?
- Dress up as a villain or as a hero/heroine?
- Be chased by the headless horseman or a zombie?
- Get hexed by a witch or bitten by a vampire?
- Break a mirror or have a black cat cross your path in order to have bad luck?
- Get a Twix bar or a Snickers in your bag of candy?
- Scare your friends or let your friends scare you?
- Wear a Halloween costume made by your mom or wear a Halloween costume that is bought from the store?
- Be able to talk to ghosts or be able to see ghosts?
- Eat pumpkin seeds or eat candy corn for the next one month?
- Go to school with Casper the ghost for a month or go to school with Harry Potter for a month?
- Be able to do magic or be able to make ghosts work for you?
- Paint your face or wear a mask?
- Be able to cast a spell or fly to anywhere you want?
- Have a vampire dad or a witch mom?
- Eat a grilled snake or a fried spider?
- Let non-venomous spiders sit on your face or eat a sandwich with caterpillar spread?
- Have a hairy face like a werewolf or have green skin like a witch?
- Fight a werewolf or fight a vampire?
- Smell like a zombie or behave like a zombie?
Bonus Read: 10 Halloween Pumpkin Crafts For Kids
- Be friends with Sabrina, the teenage witch, or Harry Potter?
- Go visit a dentist for teeth removal or watch a scary film alone at night?
- Go trick or treating wearing a scary costume or wearing a creative costume?
- Go trick or treating with a zombie or with a werewolf?
- Have a magic wand or have a magic broomstick on which you can fly?
- Eat one Halloween candy at a time and once a day every day for a year, or eat all the Halloween candies at once?
- Have hands with only skeletons or have a head made of pumpkin?
- Be at home on Halloween and watch a horror movie with your friends or go out on Halloween and do the trick or treat?
- Want to be a superhero for a day or be a villain for a year?
- Celebrate Halloween all year round or just for a day in a year?
- Be able to transform yourself into a black cat or a bat?
- Eat gummy candies for a year or eat chocolate for a year?
- Spend a night in a room full of spiders or spend a night in a room full of non-venomous snakes?
- Stay in a closed coffin for two hours or be wrapped up with cotton such as a mummy for two hours?
- Walk through a graveyard at night or walk through a dark forest at night?
- Eat entire raw garlic or eat an entire raw onion?
- Play a scary prank on your parents or play a scary prank on your siblings?
Also Read: 35 Easy Trivia Questions For Teens (With Answers)
Halloween Would You Rather Questions for Adults
Ask these funny and silly would you rather questions to your friends and family, and have a gala time laughing and gorging on some yummy treats!
- Wear something to look like a baby or wear something to look scary?
- Take a stroll at midnight in a cemetery or swim at Amity Cove in the evening?
- Become a monster like Dr. Jekyll or create a monster like him?
- Start living in a world of Hocus Pocus or A Quiet Place?
- Live in Roswell, New Mexico, or Salem, Massachusetts?
- Play some scary pranks on your family or carve a jack-o-lantern?
- Be a ghost in your school and scare the teachers and students or be in a zombie apocalypse?
- Watch the movie Ghostbusters or Beetlejuice?
- Get egged or get all your pumpkins smashed?
- Eat a ghost pepper and no water or summon dark forces by making use of Latin phrases and black candles?
- Sleep with Anabelle doll at night or sleep with Chucky doll?
- Be eaten fish or be eaten by rats when you are still alive?
- Be involved in a human centipede or murder a group of some unknown people?
- Ask someone to cut off your ring finger or marry someone in the Adams family?
- Play some spooky game or eat a cockroach alive?
- Wear the costume that one of the characters of Star Wars wears or wear a costume that any character from the Harry Potter movie wears?
- Stay one night in the Monster House or stay one night at Hotel Transylvania?
- Eat apple cider donuts or eat a pie made of pumpkin?
- Have feet like pumpkin or head like pumpkin?
- Use the word clever more often or use the word great more often?
- Wear something that is extremely tight, making it difficult for you to breathe, or wear something that is too painful to walk with?
- Light a candle at the cemetery or arrange a bonfire at the graves of the dead?
- Be locked in a dark room full of spiders or full of snakes?
- Haunt people or be on a haunted road yourself?
- Be chased by Michael Myers while you are awake, or be chased by Freddy Krueger when you are sleeping and having a dream?
- Be locked in a spooky dark room that is full of scary-looking boxes or be lost in a haunted dark forest on the Halloween night?
- Be a ghost who scares children or be someone who is haunted by ghosts?
- Go ghost hunting with your friends in a haunted place or stay at home and play some scary games with your family?
- Eat s a lot of Halloween candy until you feel sick, or eat no candy for the entire year?
- Be out alone on a cold Halloween night wearing a tiny costume or be out with your friends on a hot Halloween night and be super sweaty?
- Be in your neighborhood and go trick or treating with your family on the night of Halloween or go to a party that has been arranged far from your house on the night of Halloween?
- Savor a caramel popcorn ball or savor a caramel apple?
- Ignore trick or treating on Halloween night, or hand out candies to children who are at your door for trick or treating on Halloween?
Read More: Fun 4th Grade Trivia Questions
- Put “I was sick” on your gravestone or put “I’ll be back again” on your gravestone?
- Be alive when there is an invasion of 11-feet caterpillars, or be alive when there is a zombie apocalypse?
- Have a mole on your nose like a witch or have teeth like vampires?
- Hear the sound of a child laughing under your bed at midnight or hear a banshee scream outside the window of your bedroom at midnight on Halloween?
- Share a bottle of drinks with a ghost or share a bottle of drinks with a monster?
- Go trick or treating with your embarrassing friends or your embarrassing family?
- Be an important member of Adam’s family or be a reputed member of the Brady Bunch?
- Wear fake teeth that are extremely uncomfortable for the entire night of Halloween, or wear a wig that is super itchy for the entire night of Halloween?
- Stay at home spending the Halloween night with your family or go out for a Halloween party with your friends?
- Go to a haunted house on Halloween night or go to a corn maze on Halloween night?
- Have a scary dream that has the Headless Horseman in it, or have a scary dream that has the clown Pennywise in it?
- Apply a face paint that results in some kind of an allergic reaction or experience a wardrobe malfunction in public?
- Prefer Darth Vader to crash your sleepover or Voldemort?
- Dance the tango with a ghost in your closet, or get a foot spa from a ghost under your bed?
- Walk through a dark, creepy cave or put your hands into a dark wet hole?
- Go to the dentist and get a root canal or watch the scariest film ever?
- Go trick or treating wearing a costume that you have made for yourself, or go trick or treating wearing a costume that you have bought from the store?
- Be chased by Halloween’s Michael or Jason from Friday the 13th?
- Go on a date with a ghost or go on a date with a monster?
- Have a cup of coffee with a zombie or with a werewolf?
- Watch only scary movies for the rest of the year or never watch any movie ever again?
- Live in a world of Harry Potter or live in a world of Sabrina witch?
- Eat an alligator or eat a spider?
- Have nightmares for the rest of your life, or have a scary-looking friendly ghost under your bed for the rest of your life?
- Take a bit of human meat or drink a sip of human blood?
- Get tortured physically for two hours a day and live in prison with other criminals or spend a year of solitary confinement?
- Get eaten by piranhas or get eaten by maggots?
- Watch only horror films for one year or watch only romantic movies for one year?
- Live in a haunted house with the ghosts for a year or be possessed by a bad spirit for a year?
- Be attacked by thirty huge tarantulas or be attacked by thirty huge bats?
- Be a vampire or be a werewolf?
- Get kidnapped by aliens or get kidnapped by a group of ghosts?
- Be transformed into a vampire or be killed by one?
- Stay dead or live on earth as a ghost after you die?
- Die from a monster attack or die from a piranha attack?
- Go trick or treating in your neighborhood or in the mall?
- Choose a rolling pin or choose a lighter and a hair spray as your weapon in a zombie apocalypse?
- Have a one-night stand with the Joker in the Suicide Squad or have a one-night stand with Frankenstein?
- Kill yourself or get kidnapped by Jigsaw?
- Have a dinner date with Patrick Bateman or Hannibal Lecter on Halloween?
- Spend a night alone in room 1408 or spend a night alone at Bates Motel?
- Have scary visual hallucinations or have scary nightmares for the rest of your life?
- Read a passage from the book in the movie The Babadook or stand in front of your mirror and chant Bloody Mary three times?
- Have the baby of Rosemary from Rosemary’s Baby, or have Mrs. Sylvia as your grandmother from Drag Me to Hell?
- Be eaten by a shark or be killed by a serial killer?
- Live in a world full of monsters, or live in a world full of zombies?
- Live in a world full of vampires, or live in a world full of werewolves?
- Have dinner with a psychopath, or have dinner with a serial killer?
- Wear the costume of a minion or wear the costume of a princess?
- Eat the eyeballs of a raw fish or eat a live frog?
- Sleep a night in a graveyard or sleep a night in a coffin?
- Be a ghost and make a house haunted or visit a haunted house with your friends?
- Grow pumpkins in your own yard or visit a pumpkin patch?
- Sacrifice yourself for the sake of your family or live and watch your family die?
- Pet a spider or pet a bat?
- Drink veggie smoothie for a year or drink apple cider vinegar for a year?
You May Also Read: 188 Funny Truth Or Dare Questions For Teens
Ask these Halloween would you rather questions to your friends and family, and make the most of the Halloween night!
Is there any other question you would like me to add to this list?
Let me know in the comments!
Hi, I am Claudia, I run TheQueenMomma’s content creation team, personally focusing on topics which add joy to people’s life. You would usually see me writing on topics like Jokes, Riddles, Truth & Dare as well as Baby Names etc.
In my professional career, I have a Bachelor’s and Master’s in sociology and specialize in media and crime. Once I finished my education, I began my career working as a journalist, reporting on various topics like crime, justice and family law. Even though I valued journalism, I came to the realization that I wanted to have a more immediate impact in people’s lives as well as bring joy to them.