Are your friends coming over with their partners? Are you looking for something interesting to do to keep them all hooked and entertained? How about a game of truth or dare for couples?
Truth and dare games are my all-time favorite. They are fun to play, make you laugh, and the best part is that they make you know a lot about each other. And that’s something I like the most!
Whenever I throw a party at my house, a truth or dare game is a staple. Yes, I love this game that much!
This game has its own set of questions for every age group. There are questions for kids, adults, friends, parents, couples, and so on. And questions for each group are different from the others.
And did I tell you that you can play this game one-on-one with your partner too?
Yes, that’s exactly what this post is all about!
So, is there any question you have had in mind for a while but didn’t get the right moment to ask your partner? Or, is there any dare that you want your partner to do?
Then, honey, this is the time!
Ask whatever naughty questions and dares you to have in mind with this game of truth or dare for couples.
And if you are in need of some ideas for what questions or what dares to ask, scroll down. You will get what you are looking for.
Table of Contents
How to Play Truth or Dare for Couples?
Now that you already know how amazing this game is, it’s time that I tell you all about how you can play it.
Have you already played truth or dare earlier?
Then know that there is not much difference between the other and the couples’ versions. The rules are almost the same. But you know, if you want to make it a bit spicier, you can always tweak the rules.
So, in order to start, sit with your partner. Or you can sit with the other couples if you play this game in a group.
Now, ask your partner, “truth or dare?” If they say “dare,” give them a task that they have to perform. If they say “truth,” ask them a question they have to answer by being truthful. This is how you play when you are with your partner.
However, if you are playing in a group and you ask a “truth” question or give a “dare” to perform that is too personal for the other person to answer or to perform, you can change the “truth” or “dare.”
Remember, if someone chooses a dare first and then when you give a dare to them to perform, they can’t jump to the truth and vice versa.
Also, if you want to make the game more fun, write “truth” and “dare” on some small pieces of paper, fold them, and put them in a bowl.
Now each player will pick one piece of paper from the bowl and read out loud what’s written on it. And they will have to go according to what’s written on it – “truth” or “dare.”
Now, are you playing this game with just your partner? Do you want to make it a bit spicier?
Then, remove one item of your clothing every time you don’t want to answer a truth question or don’t want to perform a dare.
Are you excited already?
Please note that the truth or dare for couples is just for fun and is a great way to know more about your partner. So, there are no losers or winners here.
Truth or Dare for Couples
There are not many games that let you know about the person sitting right in front of you than a game of truth or dare. Don’t you agree?
And when it comes to truth or dare for couples, it becomes all the more intimate. You get the chance to ask them any question – romantic, naughty, spicy, and whatnot – and they are obliged to answer them truthfully.
And the best part?
You can make them do any dare you want!
Doesn’t that sound awesome?
Silly Truth Questions for Couples
We are grown-ups, right? But at some point in our lives, we do silly things. Don’t you agree?
For example, in school, I wrote a love letter in one of my friends’ names and put it in a random guy’s bag in class. Yes, I did that! But now that I think of it, I feel incredibly guilty and silly for doing that.
So, do you want to know what silly things your partner has done?
Then this is the time, honey!
And if you don’t already have any specific questions in mind and need some inspiration, this section is for you.
- What is the one you have done in life that you regret the most?
- Have you ever prank-called someone?
- When was the last time you peed in a pool?
- When was the last time you peed in the shower?
- What is the funniest thing that you remember doing?
- What is the worst thing you remember doing?
- Did anyone ever propose to you?
- What did you do when you found out your ex cheated on you?
- What did you think when I said “yes” to your proposal?
- What is your worst habit?
- What is the one thing you dislike the most about yourself?
- Did you say something wrong to someone that made them cry? What was it?
- What is the last thing that you googled?
- Have you ever sent your naked picture accidentally to someone?
- When was the last time you cried? What was it for?
- Did you ever do skinny dipping?
- If I ask, will you let me see your browsing history on your laptop?
- What is the silliest thing you have searched for on your mobile?
- Do you check other girls out?
- Do you remember what I was wearing on our first date?
- If I ask, would you give me a lap dance?
- Do you remember peeing in your pants?
- Have you ever farted in public?
- Do you pick your nose in public?
- Which is your favorite song in the shower?
- Have you ever danced in the shower?
- Have you ever tried spicy food to impress someone?
- What is the silliest thing you have done to impress someone?
- Have you ever done something intentionally to make someone go mad?
- Have you ever done something to break your own relationship?
- Have you ever used bad words for your partner’s family?
- What is your go-to cheesy pickup line?
- What is the one thing that turns you on instantly?
- Are you addicted to something?
- What is your first break-up story? Describe with all the little details.
- Did you ever accidentally eat your pet’s food?
- What is the most disgusting thing you have ever tasted?
- Who was your first crush?
- With whom was your first kiss?
- What is the silliest thing you have on your bucket list?
- What is the one body part of yours for which you get the most compliments?
- What is the worst date you can remember?
- Have you ever had a crush on your friends’ parents?
- Have you ever flirted with your teacher in college to get good grades?
- Did you ever get any love proposal from your teacher?
- Who was the most handsome teacher in your college?
- Do you like how I cook?
- Do you think I’m a good driver?
- Do you think I need to change some of my habits? What are they?
- Have you ever had any silly thoughts about us being together?
Intimate Truth Questions for Couples
Intimacy is a huge part of a relationship. But even if we have certain questions about it, we tend to shy away from it and never ask them to our partners. Isn’t it?
But, honey, if you want a healthy intimate relationship with your partner, you need to know what they like, what gets them on, and what they don’t like in bed.
These will help you have a satisfying relationship where you both are happy doing certain things in the bedroom.
Is there anything about intimacy that you want to ask your partner?
Use the game of truth or dare for couples as an opportunity and get answers to all your questions!
- What is the one thing that can turn you on instantly?
- What is the one thing that can turn you off instantly?
- Which part of me do you like the most?
- Do you wish for any sexual superpower? What is that?
- What is the one thing that you first noticed about me?
- How attractive am I in your eyes? Rate me on a scale of one to ten.
- Is there anything that I do that turns you off?
- Do you always tell me the truth, or do you lie?
- Do you like it when I give you a lap dance?
- Do you like receiving more or giving more?
- Do you have any intimate questions for me?
- What is your hidden talent in bed?
- What are you good at in bed?
- What is the lowest time that you can make me cum?
- Have you got any special sex moves just for me?
- Do I come in your wet dreams?
- What do you fantasize about me when I’m not with you?
- Do you know how you can make me cum?
- Has it ever happened to you that you were making out, and your parents walked in?
- Who told you how to have sex for the first time?
- Which is your favorite sex position?
- Have many times can you cum in one night?
- What was your age when you first masturbated?
- What was your age when you had sex for the time?
- If you were given a chance to spend a night with a celebrity, whom would you choose?
- Have you ever imagined how it would be if you were to stay away from me for a month?
- How long can you go without sex?
- Did you ever kiss on the mirror to practice kissing?
- What fetishes do you have?
- Do you like food in bed?
- Have you ever tried BDSM?
- Do you want to try BDSM with me?
- Is there any sex position you want to try with me?
- How good am I in bed, according to you?
- When was the last time you watched porn?
- Do you want to watch porn with me?
- Are there any moves you have seen in an adult movie and want to try?
- How was your first sex experience?
- Do you want to try having sex on an airplane with me?
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- Would you sleep with someone for money?
- If you were an animal in bed, which animal would you be?
- Have you ever accidentally watched another couple getting intimate?
- Is there anything you like to try in bed but most people think it’s gross?
- What is the most sensitive part of your body other than your sex organ?
- Have you ever done it in public?
- What is there on your sex bucket list?
- Do you have a sex playlist?
- Do you think making love changes after marriage?
- Where do you want me to touch you now?
Dirty Dares for Couples
Also Read:- 213 Flirty Truth or Dare Questions Over Text
Did your partner say “dare,” or did they pick up a piece of paper that says “dare” from the bowl?
Great! Now you can make them do whatever you want.
Is there anything dirty that you want to make them do for you when you are in the mood? For example, do you want to see them without clothes?
Well, whatever your wish is, your wish is granted – all thanks to the dares of truth or dare for couples!
- Undress me, but you can use only your teeth
- Put some chocolate syrup on my body and lick it
- Show me how to do a lap dance for you
- Teach me how to smooch
- Bite my lips
- Squeeze my booty
- Pour some whipped cream on the upper part of my body and lick it up
- Let me undress you while you lap dance for me
- Move your booty and twerk for me for one minute straight
- Remove all your clothes and be just in your underwear
- Get up on the dinner table and do a striptease
- Lick my booty
- Smooch me as passionately as you can
- Pull my hair, push me against the wall, and makeout with me
- Show me some of your belly dance moves
- Let me blindfold you and tickle you for three minutes
- Be my submissive for the next five minutes
- Suck my feet
- Suck my fingers
- Wear only your undies for the next hour
- Try a new sex position with me of my choice
- Be on top in our next sexual encounter
- Share with me your deepest darkest fantasy that you have kept hidden from me
- Suck my tongue like there is no tomorrow
- Let me put handcuffs in your hands and stay like that for the rest of the night
- Makeout with me blindfolded
- Use strawberries while making out with me
- Perform your darkest fantasy with me
- Role-play with me while you be the doctor and I be the patient
- Watch an adult movie with me and try those positions shown in that movie with me
- Do whatever I say for the next minute
- Show me how and where you want to be touched
- Kiss me and tell me how you like it
- Show me a sexy pose
- Have sex with me in the kitchen
- Makeout with me in the shower
- Show me how and where you like to be kissed
- Hold me in your arms and hug me for five minutes
- Touch me wherever you want
- Undress and send me that picture so that I can save it on my phone
Entertaining Dares for Couples
A game of truth or dare for couples is about entertainment, having fun, and knowing each other. And so, no game of truth and dare is complete without some entertaining dares!
Do you have any dare in mind that you can ask your partner to do? What is it? Is it entertaining?
Then tell them to do it without wasting your time!
And if you are looking for some entertaining dare ideas to ask your partner, you have come to the right place. This section is meant just for that!
- Show me some moves in one leg
- Click a selfie of yourself wearing your undergarments and send it to your grandparent
- Drink three glasses of water without taking any break
- Take a pillow, hug it and kiss it while I take a video of you doing so
- Dial an unknown number and say “you are beautiful” to whoever receives the call
- Take a selfie wearing nothing and send it to your ex
- Order something online and when the delivery guy comes, open the door wearing your undies
- Call your cheater ex and curse them using the worst words you know
- Dress up wearing a set of my clothes, take a picture and send it to your best friend
- Go out of the house and hug the first person you come across
- Cry like a baby
- Laugh like a madman
- Play seductive music, remove your pants, and vacuum the room in a sexy way going with the music
- Whisper “I love you” in my ears as sexily as you can
- Get some ice cream from the freezer and lick it as seductively as you can
- Wear your undies and do a lap dance for me
- Do whatever you want to turn me on in one minute
- Call 911 to ask about the price of weed
- Dial an unknown number and say, “I wish you a very happy birthday.”
- Imitate my worst habit
- Take the book that you have here and read a paragraph from it in a seductive way
- Take some whipped cream and give yourself a facial with it
- Wax your chest, record the entire video and send it to me
- Do as many pushups as you can in five minutes, but you have to do it sexily
- Use your mouth to massage my neck
- Act how our first meeting was. Remember, you can’t speak
- Play the “Anaconda” song and show me your sexiest moves
- Take some peanut butter and brush your teeth with it
- Tell me what you would do if you were on a date with your celeb crush
- Play a boring and twerk to the tune
- Take something from the kitchen and belly dance using it as a prop
- Bring a cupcake from the kitchen and eat it in the most disgusting way possible
- Write my name in the air using your booty
- Unwrap your favorite chocolate using your teeth
- Take me in your arms and make me fly
- Write “You are amazing” and send it to a random number
- Write “I love your ass” and send it to your best friend. Remember, you can use only emojis
- Spank yourself in a sexy way for five seconds
- Be naked and do a dirty dance
- Hold your feet and lick it
- Show me your flirting style
- Take a scissor and cut some of your hair
- Rub your underarms with your fingers and smell it
- Eat a glass of coke in a seductive way
- Record a video of yourself doing a belly dance to a boring song and share it on your Facebook
- Send a silly poem to the fifth person on your contact list
- Eat a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Call McDonald’s and ask them where your imaginary order is
- Shave one of your legs and wear shorts for the next week
- Call your parents and tell them that you are expecting a baby
Romantic Dares for Couples
A romantic relationship without romance is like food without salt. It is just so incomplete. Don’t you think so too?
As a couple, you should romance each other every once in a while. This keeps the relationship fresh as a flower.
Also, romancing almost always means you guys have a great intimate relationship, which is very important, especially in a long-term relationship.
So, what romantic dares can you ask your partner to do to keep the spark alive in your relationship?
Following are some ideas.
- Dress like my favorite singer and sing a romantic song that fits our relationship the best
- Do ten pushups every time you get up, and say, “I want to be with you forever.”
- Carry me on your back and give me a tour of your bedroom
- Let me blindfold you while you make a fruit salad for me
- Remember how many dates we went on and then tell me about all the dresses that I wore on those days
- Describe how you felt the first time you saw me
- Describe your first kiss with me
- Describe our first night together
- Express your love through your actions. Remember, you can’t speak
- Give me a tight hug and kiss me passionately
- Tell me why we fought for the first time
- Perform a rap describing our relationship
- Take some oil and give me a back massage
- Give me a hot oil head massage
- Undress me while we make out
- Propose to me with a funny line while you get down on your knees
- Bake me a cake with all your love
- Do sit up for twenty seconds. And every time you get up, say why you love me
- Describe to me your dream wedding
- Describe your dream honeymoon destination
- Close your eyes and do my makeup
- Pick your favorite shade of lipstick on me, and then write my name with it on your chest
- Do something to excite me now. You can use only your mouth
- Make a pout and apologize for our first fight
- Get up on one leg and say why you want to be with me
- Be in your underwear till the following day
- Go to the neighborhood and express your love for me at the top of your voice
- Show me if you can touch your nose with your tongue
- Put a few sprays of perfume on me, blindfold yourself and then find me following the scent
- Go to your Facebook and declare how much you love me
- Take a picture of us kissing and post that on your Instagram
- Record a video of yourself proposing to me in your birthday suit and post it on your YouTube
- Wear my panties for the rest of the night
- Take out your phone and send me the naughtiest text of your life
- Do the moonwalk on the lawn
- Give me your phone and let me do whatever I want for three minutes
- Kiss me in the buttcheeks
- Bark like a dog and come to me looking for affection
- Take the phone, call a random number and say, “I can see dead people.”
- Describe our relationship as if you and I were in a romantic movie
Funny Dares for Couples
Relationships without fun are boring. So consider yourself lucky if you have a funny partner who can make you laugh even when you are at your worst. And who can go all the way to make you happy.
Relationships are best when you have a partner who can be as silly or funny as you and do all the crazy things together.
So, do you have a partner just like that? Do you want to play some funny dares with them?
Here are some dare ideas for you!
- Take some peanut butter and use it to brush your teeth
- Go to our porch and bark like a dog for thirty seconds
- Go to our front yard and shout, “I’m a madman,” at the highest pitch of your voice
- Do the dishes for the rest of the week
- Do the laundry for the rest of the week
- Dip a pastry in tomato sauce and eat it
- Take some powder and rub it on your butt cheeks
- Try to take a picture of your butt cheeks using one hand
- Call a Chinese restaurant and order pepperoni pizza
- Cut onions for three minutes
- “Meow” like a cat for five minutes
- Talk using sign language for the rest of the day
- Peel an onion. Remember you can’t use your hands
- Type “I miss you” on your friend and send it to your best friend. Remember your eyes should be blindfolded
- Call the person you hate the most and curse them
- Go to your Facebook and post something funny
- Crawl like a snake for two minutes
- Whistle once you see someone passing our house
- Give a live performance using the mop as the guitar
- Make sounds like a frog for two minutes
- Call your best friend and speak gibberish to them
- Enact how I behave when I’m drunk
- Enact your favorite comedy scene from a movie
- Talk like your favorite celebrity for a minute
- Talk like me for a minute
- Peel a potato and give yourself a facial with it
- Put some ice cubes in a bowl of water and dip your face in it for thirty seconds
- Show me how a frog jumps in our underwear
- Go to the front yard in your underwear and wave to a passerby as if you are a celebrity
- Wear my high heels and do a ramp walk for three minutes
- Suppose you won the Oscar for being the best partner ever. Now give an acceptance speech
- Remove your shirt and act like a gorilla
- Behave like a panda for a minute
- Eat ten marshmallows in five seconds
- Act like my parents
- Describe our relationship without any pause for five minutes
- Use the hairbrush as your mic and give me your life’s best pop song performance
- Take some chili sauce and mix it with mayonnaise. Now put that spread on a bread slice and eat it
- Cook me dinner tonight
- Eat a pastry. Remember you can’t use your hands
- Dial a random number and sing the happy birthday song to them. Now another number and describe how the weather is
- Jump like a monkey for two minutes
- Go to the front yard and roar like a lion whenever you see someone passing. Do this for five minutes
- Open YouTube and play a crying video of a baby. Now dirty dance to it for five minutes straight
- Remove your shirt, go to your front yard and throw tantrums like a baby
- Take a selfie making the worst possible face and update your Facebook profile picture to that. You have to keep it for a month
- Call your parents, tell them a lame joke, and cut the call
- Bring out your wallet and give me all the cash you have in it. Do this every day for a week
- Write an adult story using ten sentences and send that to your friends’ group
- Call your ex and tell them whatever you want in a changed voice
Did you like the truth and dare ideas for your next game of truth or dare for couples? Which of these did you like the most?
Don’t forget to let me know in the comments!
|Check Out These Articles|
|169+ Extremely Embarrassing Truth or Dare Questions||280 Interesting Truth or Dare Questions for Couples||188 Funny Truth Or Dare Questions For Teens|
Hi, I am Claudia, I run TheQueenMomma’s content creation team, personally focusing on topics which add joy to people’s life. You would usually see me writing on topics like Jokes, Riddles, Truth & Dare as well as Baby Names etc.
In my professional career, I have a Bachelor’s and Master’s in sociology and specialize in media and crime. Once I finished my education, I began my career working as a journalist, reporting on various topics like crime, justice and family law. Even though I valued journalism, I came to the realization that I wanted to have a more immediate impact in people’s lives as well as bring joy to them.